17 Sep 2020
Commercial Insurance Broker, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent insurance broker renowned for offering friendly and professional advice with the best interests of its client at heart is seeking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Broker.
This is an all round role, requiring the successful candidate to handle small to medium sized general commercial business (property, liability, packages, construction, motor trade, fleets etc.) and they will be involved in all aspects from new business quoting and processing through to handling mid term adjustments and renewals. They will also be required to attend client meetings in and out of the office in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Taking responsibility for a number of renewals each month;
• Obtaining up to date information from clients;
• The creation of risk presentations to Insurers and the negotiation of terms in line with client requirements;
• Servicing & assisting clients with Midterm adjustments, issuing documentation & setting up policies;
• Be responsible for their own diary management and should be able to work on their own, as well as within a team;
• Ensure all instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately, and maintain communication and understanding through accurate reports and summaries. This includes making file notes;
• The role will also include producing debit notes for premiums and chasing for payment in accordance with insurers & our Terms of Credit;
• The candidate will also seek new business opportunities;
• Work within Company guidelines and ensure work is fully compliant with internal as well as GFSC & JFSC regulations. This will include confirming all clients' instructions in writing, ensuring cover is arranged in accordance with the clients' instructions and that all material facts have been disclosed to underwriters.
• Client satisfaction is a key priority in this role, and they are looking for a strong relationship builder, whose technical abilities consistently aid the retention of clients to the company.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in Commercial SME Products (would be a benefit) and ideally the candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, however this role is also open for an experienced account handler looking for a more sales-based role but without the pressure normally associated.
• The role might also be suitable for someone in Personal Lines looking to learn Commercial or a New Business executive looking for a more client focused role where relationship building is key.
• A full learning and development program will be provided including support towards a CII qualifications.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
52 total views, 1 today