6 Sep 2018
Commercial Insurance Broker, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading insurance company seeking to recruit a Commercial Insurance Broker.
This is an all-round role, requiring the successful candidate to handle small to medium sized general commercial business (property, liability, packages, construction, motor trade, fleets etc.) and they will be involved in all aspects from new business quoting and processing through to handling mid-term adjustments and renewals. They will also be required to attend client meetings. This position will suit a confident and outgoing individual looking for an opportunity with potential.
The successful candidate will:
• Already be working in a similar role, ideally working for another local broker.
• Someone who is proactive, customer focused people who can spot opportunities and act in the moment.
• Experience in Commercial SME Products (would be a benefit), an option of considering an experienced account handler who is looking for a more sales based role but without the pressure normally associated is also possible.
• The role might also be suitable for someone in Personal Lines sales looking to learn Commercial or a New Business executive looking for a more client focussed role where relationship building is key.
• A full learning and development program will be provided including support towards a CII qualifications.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
55 total views, 1 today