29 Sep 2020
Commercial Broker Trainee, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent insurance broker renowned for offering friendly and professional advice with the best interests of its client at heart is seeking to recruit a Commercial Broker Trainee.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Taking responsibility for a number of renewals each month;
• Obtaining up to date information from clients;
• The creation of risk presentations to Insurers and the negotiation of terms in line with client requirements;
• Servicing & assisting clients with Mid term adjustments, issuing documentation & setting up policies;
• Be responsible for their own diary management and should be able to work on own, as well as within a team;
• Ensure all instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately, and maintain communication and understanding through accurate reports and summaries. This includes making file notes;
• The role will also include producing debit notes for premiums and chasing for payment in accordance with insurers & our Terms of Credit;
• Seek new business opportunities;
• Work within Company guidelines and ensure work is fully compliant with internal as well as GFSC & JFSC regulations. This will include confirming all clients' instructions in writing, ensuring cover is arranged in accordance with the clients' instructions and that all material facts have been disclosed to underwriters.
The successful candidate will be;
• A bright candidate who is looking to start their career in the insurance sector. The ideal candidate will be trained up to be able to do the main duties. However, someone who has worked in sales, or has the right character, is more beneficial.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
34 total views, 1 today