5 Aug 2020
Cloud Solutions Architect, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an IT services company seeking to recruit a Cloud Solutions Architect.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Cloud Architect (CA) drives high-priority customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and the Sales Team. The CA is a technical, customer-facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. CAs own the Azure technical customer engagement, including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proofs of concepts.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Lead the conversation and direct the execution of the Sales team by combining both technical vision and business insight.
• Prioritise and manage activities for an active pipeline of prospect and customer opportunities.
• Involvement in pre-sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations.
• Identify potential clients, and building and maintaining customer relationships.
• Support the design, development and delivery of Microsoft Cloud solutions (part of team or working under own supervision).
• Responsible for designing and implementing Azure technology-based solutions for the customer.
• Prepare documentation and present progress reports both internally and externally.
• Help develop the skills and mentor other team members.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.).
• 2+ years of experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the cloud.
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects).
• Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
• Experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related subject.
• Must have deep technical knowledge in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure (IaaS).
• Must be able to articulate and design Microsoft technologies relating to Office 365 and Microsoft 365.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
60 total views, 1 today