25 Nov 2019
Client Tax Reporting Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Client Tax Reporting Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Working as part of a team dealing with Global Tax Reporting, primarily dealing with FATCA & CRS reporting obligations in accordance with company’s group procedures and working to tight deadlines.
• Review and update to electronic client records
• Determining the tax classification of entities, and the reportable data for their related parties for each calendar year
• Coordination of a mail shot to “in-scope” clients including the receipt and processing of client responses
• Review and extraction of required reports from client database
• Submission of reports into various jurisdictions tax authorities portal
• Updating of FI’s on tax authorities portal
• Ad hoc support to Relationship Managers / Administration teams in respect of FATCA & CRS queries
• Involvement in submission of Guernsey Corporate Income tax returns
• Support team in respect of EU Substance Group project and the implementation of the NAV module to hold & monitor its compliance
The successful candidate will have:
• A good understanding of FATCA and CRS requirements
• An awareness of EU substance developments
• Experience in Trust & Company administration
• A sound understanding of client KYC/CDD requirements.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
43 total views, 1 today