16 Aug 2020
Client Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit a Client Services Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join their Governance Services team in Guernsey. The successful candidate will provide administration support to the team responsible for the high-quality administration of a portfolio of clients as part of the provision of corporate and fiduciary administration services provided by the firms’ governance services.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Provide ongoing administration support to the team as required for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
• Assist with the effective administration of workload to include timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines, recording time (if applicable) and managing WIP and debt collection
The successful candidate will have:
• A strong academic background together with a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher is essential.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software.
• Knowledge of specialist legal industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Elite), Document Management Systems (Worksite) and Viewpoint will be an advantage.
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate, and well-organised.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
42 total views, 1 today