9 Apr 2019
Client Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Client Services Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a chance to join a team of dedicated individuals supporting the International Wealth Management client business booked on the Guernsey platform.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with and processing transactions and orders, reconciling, investigating and defining corrective actions while minimizing risks
• Be responsible for monitoring queues to ensure payments are released on time;
• Management of risk and controls
• Identify and resolve workflow issues and refer unusual problems to the appropriate specialist/area for resolution
• Assist management in the implementation of policies and procedures and provide feedback on resource requirements
• In this role, the candidate will support the development of the Shared Relationship, External Asset Management and Investment Management business in line with the Groups strategic goals
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in Private Banking/Wealth Management as it would be considered as a strong asset
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
• Keen attention to detail with strong analytical skills
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
95 total views, 1 today