19 Jul 2019
Client Services Administrator-Governance Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading law firm seeking to recruit a Client Services Administrator - Governance Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for providing high quality administration for a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients with particular emphasis on the client service aspects of the business, delivering excellent client services levels at all times. Be involved in the full life cycle of their clients, including the client take-on process, all aspects of the on-going administration of the client.
This is an excellent role for someone who has administration experience in corporate and fiduciary services and are looking for the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the administration of a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard;
• Assist with the incorporation of Guernsey companies and any related work in respect of the acceptance of new business;
• Undertake company/litigation searches and ordering of any documents from the Guernsey registry;
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximize the reputation of the team in the market place and the potential for repeat work and referrals;
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Good understanding of corporate and fiduciary services principals and concepts.
• Ideally, be fully or part qualified with STEP or ICSA and a keen interest in continuous personal development.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
30 total views, 1 today