7 Feb 2019
Client Service Director – Head of Insurance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Client Service Director - Head of Insurance.
Overall purpose of the role:
To plan, lead and manage company’s insurance centre of excellence, in line with the strategic goals of company’s board of Directors. The Director must meet challenging service delivery standards, innovating and developing products and talent to encourage growth and maintain stability in the business.
Act as principal insurance contact for certain clients within the designated team structure and across the captive and portfolio and provide a reference point for team members acting as principal insurance leads for other clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Apply strategic and operational planning
• Develop and implement long and short-term company objectives in line with overall Group’s objectives
• Act as an executive resource for the Company and to company’s clients
• Ensure that the company optimises its operational efficiency
• Demonstrate leadership in the promotion of insurance vehicles
• Ensure corporate good standing of the company always
• Support and enact board decisions and strategies
• Ensure that any insurance reports meet pre-defined competencies.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 10 years’ post qualified insurance experience.
• The ideal candidate will have a relevant professional qualification in insurance (minimum ACII).
• Possess effective time management skills and the ability to plan team deliverables and to work to deadlines.
• A good technical knowledge of the insurance and captive industry as well as a sound knowledge of accounting, taxation and legal issues relating to the insurance industry.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today