20 Jul 2018
Client Relationship Officer – Institutional Custody, Guernse | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Officer - Institutional Custody.
• Assist with the identification and promotion of the Bank’s Custody and Custodian/Trustee services through business development and marketing opportunities.
• Assist the Relationship Management Team with all administrative duties to ensure quality of service to clients is paramount in the department’s client relationship activities.
• To assist in the management of relationships where the Bank provides custody services for Funds, institutional and HNW individual clients.
• To ensure good communication lines are maintained with other departments within the Bank.
• Ensure that quality of service to clients is paramount in the department’s client relationship activities.
• To report to the line manager or the Head of Custody Services regarding the above and to bring to their attention/keep them appraised of anything necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a similar client facing role, ideally either within a Custody, Funds or Investments environment.
• The ideal candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of local KYC requirements, as well as good knowledge of securities including funds, hedge funds and other alternate investments.
• Strong communication skills with all levels of personnel are essential, as is an innovative approach to managing client relationships.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
250 total views, 1 today