28 Feb 2020
Client Relationship Manager – Real Assets, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager - Real Assets.
Overall purpose of the role:
This highly numerical position will see the candidate take an active role in managing the day-to-day administration activities for one of their largest institutional clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the administration function for a variety of private equity, real estate and fund of fund structures within a team
• Review all aspects of day-to-day administration matters such as calls and distributions, quarterly valuations, monthly and quarterly investor reporting
• Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
• Supervise and assist in the mentoring, training and development of staff
• Build strong relationships with key client contacts and other key stakeholders
• Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
• Actively manage the performance development process for all direct reports
The successful candidate will have:
• 4 – 6 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
• Sound technical financial services knowledge
• Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
• People management experience
• Prior experience of running large client relationships
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
90 total views, 3 today