14 Dec 2018
Client Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to administer a varied portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager / Associate Director – Administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as the first point of contact for various fund structures within a team incorporating the compliance requirements of the clients (internal CMP reports, Compliance reports to Boards, periodic client reviews) and regulatory requirements
• Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
• Develop and maintain the operational procedures manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
• Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholder meetings
• Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
• Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
• Act as a “B” level authorised signatory
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally 4 – 6 years’ fund administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
• Evidence of full responsibility for a client relationship or a significant part of a major client relationship
• Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential
• People management experience
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
38 total views, 1 today