14 Dec 2018
Client Relationship Manager – Corporate, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration company seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager – Corporate.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to administer a portfolio of corporate structures in conjunction with the Director. This role would ideally suit a qualified accountant or professional, whether currently in administration or looking to move.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage premium relationships for a number of corporate entities, and actively participate in the management and development of the rapidly growing Corporate Services department
• Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and act as an “A” or “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
• Manage the billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including the management of aged debtors
• Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
• Actively manage the performance development process for all direct reports
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 years’ administration experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
• People management experience.
• Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today