23 Aug 2018
Client Monitoring and Specialist Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international bank seeking to recruit a Client Monitoring and Specialist Officer. This is a full time permanent role.
To provide day to day administrative support as part of the CDD Unit Client Monitoring team. This role also works closely with other members of the CDD Unit and departments within the Bank, such as Compliance, Risk and back office administrators. The role actively participates in the administrative support and delivery of all Client Monitoring duties as set out below. In addition, the role acts as a quality controller.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review and take appropriate actions with regard to client filtering, transaction filtering and monitoring. This involves, investigating alerts, liaising with the Relationship Managers, and recording the outcomes in the relevant system.
• Reporting the results of filtering / monitoring activities and be able to escalate and create action points where required.
• Assisting in ensuring that the CDD Unit Monitoring team is well organised, processes are well described and performed on a timely and consistent basis and at the right quality levels.
• Acts as a specialist and SPOC for any new or amended local or group policies and procedures.
• Co-ordinating the implementation of new or amended policies and procedures ensuring that all relevant databases are maintained
• Handling of tax reporting information and assisting with queries relating to tax reporting e.g. QI, CRS, FATCA.
The successful candidate will have:
• Worked in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years with relevant experience in transaction monitoring and sanctions screening.
• A good understanding of customer due diligence requirements and AML risk.
• Relevant previous experience within a similar role.
• Knowledge of due diligence, local anti-money laundering regulations and handbook.
• Tax Awareness e.g. QI, CRS, FATCA.
• Microsoft Excel skills – at least intermediate level, but advanced level is preferable.
• Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1244 total views, 1 today