25 Jul 2019
Client Manager- Trust Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Client Manager – Trust Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
An experienced Fiduciary Manager is required to undertake this role. The post will involve a variety of management duties in support of the Directors responsible for the administration of Trust, Pension and Company structures, with private and corporate clients. Understanding of partnerships and foundations would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of an administration team of circa 5 people
• Management of the general administration of Trusts and Companies, liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors
• Involvement in the take on of New Business, giving presentations to prospective clients and looking into current and future service provision
• Maintenance and establishment of Key Client relationships, and attendance at meeting with Clients and Intermediaries.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years Trust and Corporate administration experience.
• ICSA, STEP or other equivalent relevant qualification.
• Understanding of the client accounting function.
• Sound technical legal skills preferably with expertise in Trust and Corporate activities.
• Experience of or ability to learn Viewpoint administration system.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
46 total views, 1 today