1 Feb 2018
Client Management – Team Leader, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Team Leader - Client Management.
Overall purpose of the role:
To lead a team of Trust Officers, Administrators and support staff in order to competently manage the full administration provision of a portfolio of international Trusts, Companies and corporate entitles across the full fiduciary spectrum.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Deal with staffing issues as they arise;
• Undertake projects as directed;
• Liaise with the Accounting team to co-ordinate appropriate client reporting.
• Lead an administration team specialising in high net worth businesses; having direct exposure to all the principals involved as well as the relevant internal issues.
• Administration of personal Trusts and Companies.
• Liaison and daily communication with settlors, beneficiaries and all related intermediaries.
• Handling a wide variety of administrative tasks pro-actively, efficiently and to the highest service levels.
• Travel as required to attend client and intermediary meetings both locally and globally.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Ideally coming from a Banking, Fiduciary, Legal or Tax background.
• Management skills, ability and willingness to successfully lead a team.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
371 total views, 2 today