11 Mar 2020
Client / Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Client / Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
To work as a Client / Fund Accountant within the accounting team to manage and provide a high level of service to an allocation of clients whilst also providing input where necessary into systems, processes and other projects as deemed from time to time.
To ensure deadlines are met and service level offerings are upheld and be responsible for timely and accurate reporting to the Senior Client Accountant. To contribute positively towards the development of a technically strong, efficient and motivated accounting team and to promote its expertise to internal and external parties.
The successful candidate will be:
• A motivated, ambitious recently or newly qualified individual looking to move into a new role with potential opportunity for future progression.
• Relevant professional qualification (ACCA / ICAEW)
• Strong knowledge of Guernsey Fiduciary industry and regulatory requirements, specifically in relation to the funds area
• Experience working in fund accounting would be desirable
• Experience of using NAVOne would be an advantage
• Experience working with complex structures
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today