23 Aug 2018
Client File Review Analyst (Client Due Diligence Unit), Guer | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Client File Review Analyst.
To initiate and assist in the preparation and completion of client file reviews. This includes working directly with the Relationship Managers, interacting with clients and undertaking remediation where required, as part of the Group wide project.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of file review checklist to highlight deficiencies in client information.
• Review of current client documentation held to ensure it meets both regulatory and Group requirements.
• Preparation of Risk Assessment Forms for final completion and sign off by the Relationship Managers.
• Adverse media checks to be run on various databases and search engines including, but not limited to, Google, Fircosoft, Worldcheck and Disqualified Directors register.
• Undertaking transaction monitoring checks to ascertain that activity is in line with expectations.
• Interacting with clients to obtain the CDD information required to complete the client file review.
• Working directly with the Relationship Managers and undertaking remediation work where required.
• Other duties as may be required by the Head of the CDD Unit from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• KYC/CDD knowledge.
• An understanding of the regulatory system.
• Previous experience of working in a banking environment in either relationship management or a general banking role, including some client contact.
• IT skills: Microsoft applications to include, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1240 total views, 1 today