15 Aug 2018
Client Documentation Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company is seeking to recruit a Client Documentation Services Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To undertake the day-to-day data entry for all account openings, modifications, data amendments, account closures and associated tasks for accounts booked in Guernsey.
To assist with data cleansing, project work and other ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Input and/or check the data in various systems for all new client accounts to be opened / booked in Guernsey.
• Undertake all the day to day input and/or checking of documentation modifications and data amendments into various systems for all client accounts opened / booked in Guernsey. (Including but not limited to, changes in structure, services, tax statuses, addresses, mail distribution, etc.)
• Input and/or checking of Guernsey booked client account closures in various systems.
• Undertake the workflow and manual name searches in core database to check for possible matches to Guernsey booked clients and underlying parties to the accounts.
• Undertake the scanning into the electronic archive and physical filing of all client account documentation generated by the account opening, modification and closures of Guernsey booked clients.
• Undertake data cleansing, project work and other ad hoc administrative duties that may arise from time to time, associated with the ongoing maintenance of client accounts booked in Guernsey.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a similar role in an office environment.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills and basic computer skills.
• US FATCA, Common Reporting Standards, Client take on process are desirable.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
162 total views, 1 today