3 Jun 2020
Client Director – Funds, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Client Director – Funds.
Overall purpose of the role:
• This is a senior position requiring a high level of business awareness and insight of funds administration services and demanding a strong skill set comprising leadership, management, business intelligence, operational and risk knowledge. Strong leadership skills are essential in order to manage, promote, develop and direct his/her team. Good networking and business development skills are essential to grow the business.
• The fund director will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring a high level of service is provided.
• The post holder will be part of the Company’s senior management team and will be involved in the strategic direction of the Company and its service delivery. They will support the company’s strategy, demonstrating the ability to generate innovative and strategic ideas.
• Responsibilities include overseeing the smooth day to day running of his/her team and ensuring good cooperation between all service delivery teams.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous of working in a similar role.
• The ability to make a contribution to the strategic plans of the company.
• Good judgement.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Sound technical knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
83 total views, 1 today