14 Nov 2019
Client Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Client Administrator. This is a full time role however candidates who are looking for part time hours will also be considered.
Overall purpose of the role:
To ensure that a consistently high quality service is delivered in the daily administration of a portfolio of Trust, Company and Private Client relationships while also ensuring efficiency and profitability thereof.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the administration of Trust, Company and other Private Client relationships
• Draft Trust and Company minutes and correspondence to clients
• Maintain and update client due diligence
• Record information on database to include electronic filing
• Liaise with settlors, beneficiaries, investment managers, bankers, lawyers and other related professionals
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years’ experience within a Trust Admin role.
• No qualification needed but should be willing to work towards one – will consider qualified or part qualified.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
102 total views, 1 today