12 Mar 2020
Client Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a privately-owned software and managed services firm headquartered in Guernsey which provides first-class, highly customizable, fintech risk solutions is seeking to recruit a Client Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role would suit a well-organized and ambitious team-player looking to assume and take growing responsibility within a young, dynamic technology firm. This role will provide the opportunity to gain experience with leading CRM and accounting systems as well in-house technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage CRM database and contacts
• Support marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Assist with client onboarding
• Client liaison
• Client data management
• Support finance administration
• Client billing processes
• Supplier liaison
The successful candidate will be:
• IT literate and proficient in Excel.
• Someone energetic and trustworthy. They need to be enthusiastic and comfortable for web-based solutions, i.e. linking between their CRM, payments and their own solutions.
• Good communication skills.
• Previous fund administration experience preferred.
• Previous experience with a CRM system and Financial Accounting system preferred.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
87 total views, 2 today