18 Feb 2020
Client Accounting Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Client Accounting Manager within their Trust department.
Overall purpose of the role:
To manage and take responsibility for the preparation and review of financial statements for a portfolio of clients of the bank’s Trust section, having due regard to the client’s needs, statutory requirements and the Trust company’s high standards. To assist the Client Accounting team with complex and technical issues, as required, having due regard to the client’s needs, statutory requirements and the Trust Company’s high standards. To manage and take responsibility for ad-hoc projects which the Client Accounting team is required to undertake in respect of clients of the firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Client accounting, to ensure that a high level of service is provided to the Client Relationship Managers in the following areas:
• Draft financial statements for the clients of the Trust Company;
• Review computerised accounting records prior to the preparation of financial statements;
• Review the minute books, statutory records, trust documents and correspondence files of the clients of the Trust Company for which financial statements are prepared;
• Where necessary, liaise with auditors to facilitate their work and requirements
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Accountant who holds relevant strong experience.
• Strong knowledge of the preparation and review of financial statements for Trusts and Companies.
• Strong knowledge of computerised accounting systems.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
21 total views, 1 today