6 Sep 2018
Client Accounting Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Client Accounting Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Management of client accounting team, development and review of accounts prepared.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of a team of client accountants in all aspects of client accounting and the day to day running of the team
• Manage and delegate tasks to team members and assist them with tasks and training as required
• To prepare statutory and non-statutory financial reporting in a timely manner and in accordance with internal, client and regulatory requirements and deadlines
• Act as “reviewer” of all financial statements prepared by the client accountant, and assist with the preparation of financial statements to meet any client or other deadlines the business is required to adhere to.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a similar management role.
• Achieved a professional qualification – ACCA, ACA or similar.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
48 total views, 1 today