3 Oct 2018
Client Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Client Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To assist in maintaining the books and records of all designated trust and corporate clients, preparation of statutory client accounts, periodic management reports and other ad-hoc reporting in an efficient effective and timely manner and to meet accounts filing/submission deadlines within internal and regulatory requirements.
• Contribute towards the automation of system processes and implementation of procedural changes necessary for continued growth of the department and enhancing optimal operating efficiencies.
• To take responsibility for a designated portfolio of Trusts and Corporate structures and to complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures as established by the directors/manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a Trust environment.
• A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CAT or AAT.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of Trust and Company administration, recording of financial transactions, preparation of financial reports and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Experience of using ACUMEN although training will be provided if required.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
139 total views, 1 today