1 Feb 2018
Client Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionClient Accountant, Guernsey
Our client is one of the leading Trust and Pension providers in Guernsey seeking to recruit a Client Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the financial reporting for all Trust and Company entities.
• Preparation of all client accounts for managed client entities as appropriate;
• Maintenance of up-to-date bookkeeping records for all managed client entities;
• Liaising with third parties on all VAT compliance matters;
• Ensure all tax compliance matters dealt with for all other UK income;
• Preparation of all client investment performance reports;
• Preparation of loan interest statements;
• Development and maintenance of accounting procedures
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
473 total views, 1 today