13 Sep 2018
Client Acceptance and File Review Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international bank seeking to recruit a Client Acceptance and File Review Officer. This is a full time and permanent role.
Overall role purpose:
To provide day to day administrative support as part of the CDD Unit Client Acceptance and File Review team. This role also works closely with other members of the CDD Unit and members of the Business, Compliance, Risk and back office administrators. The role actively participates in the administrative support and delivery of all Client Acceptance and File Review duties as set out below. In addition, the role acts as a quality controller.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Main duties of this position will include the ongoing review of client files.
• Assisting in ensuring that the CDD Unit Client Acceptance and File Review team is well organised, processes are well described and performed on a timely and consistent basis and at the right quality levels.
• Day to day administration of CDD Unit Client Acceptance, KYC handling and File Review duties.
• Performs file reviews and quality controls where so instructed.
• Acts as a specialist on CDD issues.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years of experience in Customer Due Diligence within the Private Banking sector.
• Ideally holds a relevant qualification such as the ICA Certificate in KYC and CDD or is willing to study towards one.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
38 total views, 1 today