Full-Time Cleaning Area Supervisor, Guernsey
Our client provides integrated facilities management and contracting solutions for a range of clients operating in the Channel Islands is seeking to recruit a Cleaning Area Supervisor.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for supervising the cleaning department ensuring that they execute cleaning works to the specifications listed on the customer contracts. The successful applicant will report into the Cleaning Manager,
Key responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and with the highest standards of customer care.
• Read, interpret and execute all customer cleaning specifications.
• Assist the manager in the performance management of all staff to include team building and motivation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of Cleaning Operations/Housekeeping
• Supervisory experience
• Customer Service knowledge
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Valid right to work document to work in Guernsey. This role does not provide visa sponsorship.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 1481 754760. Please visit our website www.caterquest.com for our latest vacancies.
21 total views, 2 today