10 Jul 2018
Business take on Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Business take on Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Due to the take on of a large new client this new role will work closely with the Funds team. This role is generally the first point of contact for new clients, so a good email and telephone is imperative. Training will be given, however, experience would be preferred.
The successful candidate will:
• Preferably have an outgoing personality with the ability to build a good working and personal relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties.
• Experience would be preferred.
• Experienced with dealing with Multi National Client Due Diligence (preferable).
• Good knowledge of AML and CTF regulations (preferable).
• Experience of GFSC Handbook (preferable).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
140 total views, 1 today