27 Jun 2019
Business Systems Support Coordinator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Business Systems Support Coordinator.
Overall purpose of the role:
This position plays a crucial part in assisting with Business Systems initiatives and providing an excellent standard of support to users. Reporting into the Business Systems Manager, the role purpose is to provide support to all system users, coordinate open support tickets and investigate and test system solutions. The incumbent will be tech-savvy with experience in similar roles. This role will suit an individual who desires to join a "best place to work" organisation where they can truly make a difference.
Key responsibilities will include:
• First point of contact for day-to-day support tasks.
• Replicate, investigate & log user errors with the system supplier.
• Processing system errors.
• Testing of bugs and enhancements on the website and systems.
• UAT Testing.
• Monitor weekly deployment cycle of developments.
• Weekly support calls to discuss and monitor logged issues.
• Ad hoc out-of-hours work.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in an IT or Business Systems support role.
• Previous experience of structured testing.
• Knowledge and understanding of technical solutions.
• Keen interest and ability to learn and utilize analytical tools.
• Technical and systems background.
• SQL experience.
• Business analytics experience.
• Knowledge and skills in systems integration and interfacing.
• Knowledge of Dynamics NAV and Adobe Campaign.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
46 total views, 1 today