17 Dec 2019
Business Operations – Operations Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Business Operations - Operations Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
With the support from the Operations Director lead the Operations teams day to day activities and identify and implement improvements aimed at efficiencies, the mitigation of businesses risk and enhancement of service delivered. Work on and deliver operational improvements and business change initiatives with specific focus within Facilities Management, Client Records Management, IT Change Management and regulatory compliance.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Oversight of, manage and support the Operations team’s day to day activities.
• Lead and or participate in operational projects and programmes of work to ensure efficiencies of operational business processes are identified and are implemented.
• Establish industry best practice within the Facilities Management and Client Records Teams.
• Support/coordinate operations centric regulatory compliance or audit reporting.
• Act as the businesses primary point of contact for major IT incidents and large IT Changes.
• Support the operational teams with global operations alignment projects.
• Enhance the local operational procedures and principles in the areas of information flow, business processes and operational management reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
• This is a role for an IT literate, adaptable pro-active team player with a broad skill set. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a Fiduciary and or Investment Financial Services environment and ability to pick up new skills fast.
• This is a critical role for the company, broad reaching and suited to someone who is motivated by running operations as well as developing and improving operational functions and processes.
• The individual will ideally have a good understanding and experience in; operations management, facilities management, client records management, change management, project delivery and process enhancements and process documentation.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
104 total views, 1 today