16 Feb 2018
Business Development Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Business Development Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist and support the Business Development team in all aspects of the department,
but with an emphasis on the on-boarding of new clients. This is not a typical Business Development role, as it will be focused more on the on-boarding and due diligence gathering aspect of Business Development.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To assist with the completion of client acceptance packs
• To input new business enquiries in NAV and ensure accurate data is maintained on the intermediary database
• To assist with the preparation of new business proposals and letter of engagement
• To maintain contact databases and the new business pipeline
• To liaise with clients, third parties and intermediaries in assisting with the generation of new opportunities
• To ensure all KYC documentation is received for submission to compliance for acceptance purposes
• To assist with the development of marketing ideas in conjunction with the corporate communications team
• To assist with the preparation of the monthly business development board reports
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a busy office environment.
• A graduate, with an industry relevant degree ideally holding or working towards or willing to study for a relevant professional qualification.
• Confident, self-motivated and articulate; able to cope under pressure.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
407 total views, 1 today