19 Sep 2018
Business Development Executive, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading law firm seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive.
Overall purpose of the role:
Providing proactive support to the Guernsey Partners and lawyers and the European Head of BD in the implementation of the company’s Business Development strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the development and implementation of the Guernsey Business Development (BD) plans for the relevant service lines.
• Coordination of, and participation in regular planning and review meetings with each of the service line teams including innovative idea generation.
• Event planning, coordination and delivery (both locally and in London) including seminars, bespoke client events, corporate hospitality and conferences.
• Support with the management and control of expenditure against budget with the service line teams and provide timely updates on progress.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2-3 years previous specifically within business development. This is not a marketing position and as such, the client is not keen to consider those candidates with marketing experience.
• Hold or be training towards a relevant qualification (CIM or equivalent).
• Candidates will need to be confident and organised with exceptional communication (verbal / written) and relationship building skills.
• Previous systems experience of InterAction or a similar CRM system would be required.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1260 total views, 1 today