3 Dec 2017
Business Development Executive, Guernsey | ALL,Not specified
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading law firm seeking to recruit a recruit a Business Development Executive.
Purpose of the role:
Providing proactive support to European Head of BD in the implementation of the company’s Business
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the development and implementation of the Guernsey Business Development (BD) plans for the relevant service lines.
• Coordination of, and participation in regular planning and review meetings with each of the service line teams including innovative idea generation.
• Event planning, coordination and delivery (both locally and in London) including seminars, bespoke client events, corporate hospitality and conferences.
• Ensuring planned activity is budgeted, reviewed and monitored.
• Build own network of BD peers within company’s target clients, intermediaries and local industry associations, memberships and networks, in support of the service line business development plans and service line team activity.
• Support partners and associates in preparation of pitches and proposals.
• Support with the management and control of expenditure against budget with the service line teams and provide timely updates on progress.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant qualification (CIM or equivalent).
• Previous professional services BD experience in an offshore jurisdiction – ideally in Guernsey – preferable but not essential.
• Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships within the Firm at all levels.
• Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Confident in meeting and networking with clients / intermediaries.
• Previous experience of using InterAction or similar CRM system.
• Previous experience of using direct mail systems such as Concep and/or Vx.
• Previous experience of using design software (such as Papirfly) for the production of branded collateral – preferable but not essential.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
143 total views, 1 today