2 Nov 2018
Business Development Assistant Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading law firm seeking to recruit a Business Development Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Proactively create and manage the implementation of the Guernsey service line BD strategy and associated BD plans. Liaising with partners, fee earners (and the wider BD team as appropriate) to agree the BD strategy and analyse, assess and prioritise new business development opportunities locally, with additional group responsibility for specific projects, as appropriate. This role will also be expected to work with the Guernsey Partners and associates to proactively target new business opportunities from clients, intermediaries and referrers in key markets including London, New York, etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement the Guernsey Business Development (BD) plans for the relevant service lines including events.
• Ensure regular planning and review meetings are scheduled with each of the service line teams and that planned activity is budgeted, reviewed and monitored.
• Actively identify and build relationships with key industry associations, memberships and networks to enhance the profile and development of key legal relationships for each service line.
• Develop a comprehensive suite of collateral for Guernsey legal service lines, in conjunction with the marketing team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant degree (2:1 or equivalent).
• Relevant qualification (CIM or equivalent).
• Relevant product and industry experience considered necessary.
• Experienced in developing and implementing highly effective BD initiatives in the professional services industry.
• Ability to form and maintain highly effective working relationships with all levels of seniority from partner to secretary.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Previous experience of using InterAction or similar CRM system.
• Previous experience of using direct mail systems such as Concep and/or Vuture Vx.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
574 total views, 6 today