29 Aug 2018
Business Development Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client offers a full turnkey funded solution cover for slow to fast electric vehicle charging is seeking to recruit a Business Development Assistant.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Answer all B2C customer / potential customer enquiries, both e-mail and telephone
• Review construction opportunities database regularly and send out marketing material to potential B2B customers (architects, quantity surveyors, property developers, construction engineers etc.,)
• Follow up initial contact by telephone – very important
• Identify and acquire other relevant databases and send out marketing materials (e.g. British Holidays and Home Park Association)
• Maintain PNG qualified lead database (on simPRO)
• Refer all “hot leads” to the Business Development Director for him to arrange a physical inspection of sites
• Help draft an operations manual, especially with regard to Business Development and lead creation
• Apply for OLEV grants, where applicable
• Brief Business Development Director on any rejected proposals, so he can investigate reasons
• Maintain a close working relationship with the Business Development Director
The successful candidate will ideally be:
• Mature and be able to discuss Electric Vehicle Charging Projects with architects, construction professionals, local authorities etc.
• Full product training will be provided.
• Right to work document to work in Guernsey.
• Confidence when using the telephone and a good telephone manner
• Inquisitive nature, to track down the decision makers
• Optimistic nature, to survive “knock backs” by potential customers
• Usual I.T skills, especially Microsoft.
• Experience with simPRO would be an advantage.
• Experience in the electrical / construction sector would be an advantage, but not essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1187 total views, 1 today