27 Feb 2018
Bookkeeper, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a long established fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper. This is a full time permanent role. Start date 1st May 2018.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of investment related accounting records
• Reconciliation to investment house/bank/custodian reports
• Involvement with and management of automated data feeds from third-party custodians
• Reconciliation of automated feeds
• Review of suspense accounts
• Liaison with Trust Officers
• Project work, as directed
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in the book keeping of Trust and Company structures.
• Proven double entry book keeping experience and have a good level of Excel experience.
• Experience in dealing with HNWI in a private banking/fiduciary environment.
• CAT qualified or part AAT qualified.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
391 total views, 1 today