12 Oct 2018
Banking Executive – Banking Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a long established fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Banking Executive - Banking Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
After a period of training the individual will then look after their own portfolio of banking clients. After a period of training the individual will then look after their own portfolio of banking clients, To provide client services for the bank’s clients as a member of the Banking Services team. Candidates should be excellent at building and maintaining strong client relationships. They will also be required to present new client proposals to senior management. Occasional travel to meet with clients may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
Day to day responsibility for the management of a client book, including:
• Handling client requests for payments, foreign exchange, new Visa cards, cheque books, internet banking etc.
• Obtaining due diligence documentation on proposed new clients and preparing submissions for new client approval committee
• Preparing regular client reviews
• Preparation of correspondence and communicating with clients and other third parties.
The successful candidate will be:
• A graduate preferred, though other candidates with a strong educational background may be considered.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written; professional manner; ability to articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
842 total views, 9 today