27 Aug 2019
Audit Trainee, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an accounting and business advisory firm seeking to recruit an Audit Trainee.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be part of the team both on-site at clients and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget.
The candidate will be expected to undertake study for and complete an accounting qualification over a period, and will be supported, developed and supervised by senior members of the audit group.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
• Prepare analysis of accounting data from client’s books and records
• Ensure all audit files have relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation is obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 A levels at grades A*- C, excluding General Studies and extended projects.
• A* - C at GCSE in Maths & English Language.
• Demonstrate a desire and commitment to undertake a relevant professional qualification over a period of time.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
48 total views, 1 today