19 Nov 2019
Associate – Finance, Corporate and Funds, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international law firm seeking to recruit an Associate - Finance, Corporate and Funds.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong lawyer to join its market leading global Finance, Corporate and Funds business and to assist building out its Channel Islands' practice so as to become the leading practice in the region.
The successful candidate will be based in the Firm's Guernsey office, and will work alongside leading practitioners in that office in expanding out the Guernsey’s Finance, Corporate and Funds business in line with the general expansion across all of the firm's practice groups in the Channel Islands.
The available positions in the team are at Associate/Senior Associate level dependent upon experience.
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3-7 years finance, corporate and/or funds PQE.
• Excellent academics.
• Ambitious and commercially driven.
• Solid legal skills with competent understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law.
• Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment, a team player, willing to support others regardless of personal role or task and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Guernsey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred but not essential.
• Ability to use legal precedents and timekeeping and billing systems.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
18 total views, 1 today