5 Sep 2018
Associate – Dispute Resolution, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit an Associate - Dispute Resolution.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide technically sound legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Support senior fee earners by providing technically sound legal advice directly to clients with appropriate supervision
• Deliver chargeable hour's budget
• Manage 'work in progress and debt' in accordance with business standards
• Contribute to producing fee estimates and quotations
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will be incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
• Coach and develop, in conjunction with seniors, the development of juniors
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Lawyer having up to 5 years PQE level
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent)
• Excellent drafting and written communication skills.
• Build commercial awareness and share knowledge
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
153 total views, 4 today