22 Aug 2019
Associate Director – Insurance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit an Associate Director – Insurance.
Overall purpose of the role:
To become a member of the Senior Management team; act as an Operational Executive. Assisting the Line Manager in order that the Company’s strategy, plans and budgets are achieved and that client service excellence is delivered to clients.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Apply strategic and operational planning agreed by the Company Directors, Executive Committee to their own servicing team;
• Participate in determining the long and short Company objectives in line with overall company and its group’s objectives;
• Understand the Company’s budget and contribute to meeting the overall budget in line with
• company and company’s objectives;
• Deputize to the Head of Captives Insurance Underwriting and provide support to the strategy for the Insurance Centre of excellence.
• Ensure that, through the use of effective management systems/tools, the Company optimises its operational efficiency;
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 10 years insurance underwriting/captive management experience.
• Must have international insurance market experience (preferably London market, alternatively Bermuda market etc.).
• Beneficial to have ILS underwriting experience.
• Be educated to degree level and must be ACII qualified or equivalent.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today