8 Nov 2018
Assistant Trust Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Assistant Trust Officer.
To assist senior members of the team by administering a portfolio of Trust & Corporate clients by completing all assigned tasks and processing, operating within the controls and procedures, including assisting/guiding junior team members where required, whilst building relationships and ensuring quality day to day service to existing clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake all routine administration for clients or as instructed by direct reporting line
• Accurately effect client banking instructions;
• Take responsibility for self-development;
• To motivate and train junior staff members, as required;
• Act as primary and/or back up relationship manager for a number of clients in the team;
• Have an awareness of client take on procedures and the associated risk involved;
• Become familiar with the team’s existing allocated client portfolio.
• Communicate effectively and concisely with other team members;
• Maintain awareness of the regulatory environment in which we operate;
• Ensure CDD is maintained for all clients in accordance with guidelines set and communicated by the Risk & Compliance department;
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years relevant Trust & Corporate experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills, and be capable of working to strict deadlines.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
535 total views, 9 today