16 Aug 2020
Assistant Trust Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit an Assistant Trust Manager to work in their Fiduciary team.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Trust Manager to join their Fiduciary Services team in Guernsey. The successful candidate will be responsible for the high-quality administration of a portfolio of clients as part of the provision of corporate and fiduciary administration services provided by the firm’s Governance Services.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Administer a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed effectively and to a high standard;
• Act as a role model to all company’s staff and assist the Line Manager, to whom the candidate will report, and the Head of Guernsey Governance Services to develop a team of motivated, highly proficient administrators and officers who act in accordance with the firm's values and in parallel to the law firm service levels;
• Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured so as to maximize the reputation of the team in the market place and the potential for repeat work and referrals;
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven industry experience and ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA.
• Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, accurate, and well-organised
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
55 total views, 1 today