22 Dec 2018
Assistant Trust Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Trust Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Based within a small team, the successful candidate will run a portfolio of clients that includes Trusts and Companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements.
• This involves statutory work, entity reviews, liaison with clients, intermediaries and the Accounts and Tax Departments.
The successful candidate will be
• Someone with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the finance industry (preferred).
• Trust experience is not essential.
• Applicants should be educated to ‘A’ Level standard or the equivalent and have excellent written and spoken communication skills, good numeracy and computer skills and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
52 total views, 1 today