16 Jul 2019
Assistant Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Assistant Relationship Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
• The opportunity to become part of a successful and fast-growing team working with a small number of predominantly UK based independent Wealth Managers to provide clients with the full range of service offering.
• A challenging and dynamic role requiring the efficient management of the day to day activities of the wealth manager’s clients. Such activities will include account opening, periodic account reviews, account transactions (e.g. security trading, foreign exchange, cash receipt, fixed term deposit, payment and corporate events), lending activity, report production and general client administration.
• A role that will give a broad insight into the products and services that the company can offer its clients, with the opportunity to develop personal skills and attributes through training within a world renowned organisation leading to diverse career options over the longer term.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years relationship or operational experience working within professional or financial services
• The ability to build relationships across the organization, work independently, build trust and collaborate efficiently with various partners
• Strong PC Skills: Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience working with Asset Management professionals is desirable
• Level 4 professional qualification would be an asset
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
34 total views, 1 today