29 Mar 2019
Assistant Manager Private Wealth, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager Private Wealth.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To manage and administer a portfolio of trusts and companies.
• Responsible for updating accounting records (book keeping) in a timely manner.
• Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements, etc.
• Responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors.
• Preparation of annual accounts for trusts and companies.
• Preparation of receipts and payment statements and asset statements.
• Preparation of basic annual tax work for trusts and companies and liaison with tax advisors and/or our tax department.
• Liaison with beneficiaries, investment advisers, bankers, auditors, property advisers, agents, lawyers, etc.
• Preparation of correspondence as required.
• Administer complex property structures (large bank borrowings, inter group loans etc) as well as be responsible for bookkeeping, preparation of annual accounts for audit and liaison with auditors.
• Such other duties as the Manager may at times reasonably require.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
77 total views, 2 today