3 May 2019
Assistant Manager – Private Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independent, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services to institutional and private clients is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager - Fund Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role holder will be required to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administer, monitor and where required manage, a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care.
• Management of whole billing process for team, with a strong emphasis on recoverability, working in an efficient manner so as to minimise teams write-offs and maintain division’s KPIs.
• Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained.
• Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
• Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures.
• Adhere to the Group’s core values and behaviours.
• Check, delegate and monitor the work of junior members of the team and where appropriate ensure team’s adherence to their contractual obligations.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
52 total views, 1 today