29 Mar 2019
Assistant Manager Private Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager Private Client Services.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To undertake the day-to-day administration of own allocation of clients, either personal, company or Trust.
• Supervise work of administrators, where appropriate.
• Regularly review client’s files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding.
• Assist in or undertake additional ad hoc projects as and when required, including Estate administration.
• Ensure timely completion of:
• Daily correspondence;
• Dealing with tax assessments;
• Preparing and submitting tax appeals;
• Guernsey tax returns;
• UK tax returns;
• Accounts as and when required;
• Sign out post other than that of an advisory nature
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today