11 Dec 2019
Assistant Manager, Group Policies & Procedures/Operations | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager, Group Policies & Procedures/Operations.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a full time, non-client, facing role assisting the Group Procedures & Oversight Senior Manager with the development of procedures for the company’s Trust Group, as well as providing assistance to the Trust Operations Director with the management of the department.
The successful applicant’s responsibilities will include;
• Assisting with the development and documentation of procedures for the company and, where applicable, for the Fiduciary functions within the Group (primarily Jersey, Malta, Mauritius and Switzerland).
• Promotion and implementation of departmental processes and procedures affecting operations and communicating change and providing support with its implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ Trust and Company experience.
• A relevant professional qualification.
• Previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients and possess excellent communication skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
109 total views, 1 today